All killers are not created equal. Some act out of passion while others plot, scheme and execute with perfect precision. Some even get paid to get the job done. Hit-men. Mafioso. You name it, they murder it. But the question is, do they really enjoy their work?
With a playlist like this one, how could they not? Professional Killer is the perfect blend of industrial rock and sickeningly sweet rhythmic beats. This playlist slithers like a snake and attacks when least expected especially with songs like ‘Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm of the War Drums’ by A Perfect Circle. And nothing embodies the true spirit of the murder for hire like Grace Jones’ ‘Corporate Cannibal’.
For the ones who’ve condemned themselves to a life of execution and corruption.
The nights when you’re allowed nothing more than the orders of your maker.
For the hunt,
but most importantly…for the kill.
It is your job after all.
- A Perfect Circle – Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm of the War Drums
- Gotye – Don’t Worry, We’ll Be Watching You
- Bjork – Hunter (MagicGambit Instrumental Remix)
- KMFDM – Glory
- Nine Inch Nails – The Good Soldier
- Gill Scott-Heron – Me And The Devil
- Bosco Delrey – Authority Song
- Queens Of The Stone Age – Run, Pig, Run
- Puscifer – Rev 22:20
- Grace Jones – Corporate Cannibal
- A Perfect Circle – The Noose
- Kidneytheives – Black Bullet
- Danzig – How The Gods Kill
- Woodkid – Iron