Ever since the demise of Teavana, I’ve been on the hunt for a new place to purchase tea. Recently I’ve placed orders from a few different places and I’ll have a post about that soon. However, today I want to tell you about the witchy tea blends that we’ve created on Adagio Teas. Each one has been crafted with one of our playlists and the story behind them in mind. As we release more playlists we will be adding more blends. There are currently eight blends available. Adagio even gives you 20% off if you want to try all of them.
- Practical Magic: Candy Apple, Spiced Apple Chai, Rooibos Caramel | Accented With Apple Pieces
- Mother Goddess: Vanilla Green, Forest Berries, Foxtrot | Accented With Cardamom
- Children Of The Stone: Pu Erh Hazelberry, Peach Oolong, Honeybush Vanilla | Accented With Apricot
- Phoenix Rising: Oriental Spice, Mambo, Masala Chai | Accented With Cloves
- Daughters of Rán: Green Rooibos Key West, Pu Erh Tahiti, Coconut | Accented With Coconut
- The Tempest: Ginger, Assam Melody, Lapsang Souchong | Accented With Ginger & Rose Hips
- Cases of Conscience: Mambo, Pu Erh Dante, Earl Grey Lavender | Accented With Rose Petals
- The Cypress Sons: Blood Orange, White Tangerine, Mandarin Green | Accented With Cloves
You can find the teas by heading over here! If you’ve checked out our Witch Series playlists then you might even be able to join the fandom! If you do purchase a tea, make sure to let us know what you think!